R&C implements all kind of optical fiber network.
R&C shapes, follows and implements all your optical fiber (FTTx) deployment projects and programs on a nationwide scale.
Thanks to our expertise and know-how, R&C is in position to play a role throughout the whole deployment process of FTTx networks (FTTH, FTTA, FTTB):
- Engineering Design
- Negotiation of network implementation locations
- Infrastructure Construction and Deployment
- Infrastructure Measurement, Qualification and Measurement work
- Final connections
- Operation and Maintenance, After-sales service
Offering turnkey solutions, R&C plays an active role at each stage of a fixed network rollout (especially regarding the transportation and distribution parts):
- Infrastructure creation: Civil Engineering to dig trenches, vertically up to subscribers and horizontally (overhead and underground) , mutualization of existing third-party infrastructures
- Network rollout: sourcing, negotiating and operating telecom sites, optical fiber/coaxial and copper cable laying, installation of final connections, fiber networks continuity testing, executed work qualification, reflectometric measurements, network activation.
To secure quality and deadline compliance, R&C implements tight and stringent project management methods, based on a single Project Manager that coordinates all the actions and actors that are necessary for the project completion:
- As the privileged interlocutor of the client over the whole lifespan of the program, the Project Manager monitor a whole “ecosystem” of dedicated actors:
- Project teams (operation sequencing, planning, executed work follow-up and reporting)
- Estate negotiation teams
- Production teams (led by a Technical Supervisor)
- Audit teams for network validation tests and qualification
- QSE teams accountable for safety and quality
R&C gathers a great variety of assets to answer your needs: Expertise, Management, Production capacities, Reactivity, Nationwide coverage.